You can show your Clover items the TLC they deserve by minding some of our washing tips:
- We chose to use as little finishers in production as possible. This means that the fabric isn't treated with a compound that fixates colour. This means the colours might fade a bit quicker than you're used to.
- There is a old household trick to fix the colours in your wardrobe: before washing: leave them to soak in diluted vinegar overnight. Then was it as you are used to. Please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Wash all the items on max 30 degrees Celcius
- Put the gloves and the face mask in a wash bag
- Don't use the dryer
- Give your items a tender cuddle before you put them in your closet <3.